IT IS SHOW TIME

Welcome back to the official blog! 


If you’ve been following the journey from day one, you know I’m all about real energy, authentic hustle, and pushing independent hip-hop to the next level. Today, I want to take you behind the scenes of my latest release, **"wspeed10"**.


---


### 🔥 What Inspired "wspeed10"?


As an independent artist building my sound brick by brick, every track I make comes from a real place. **"wspeed10"** is built on pure momentum—it represents moving fast, staying focused on the goal, and ignoring the noise. 


When I sat down to create this track, I wanted something raw, heavy, and unapologetic. From the beat selection to the delivery, the goal was simple: **deliver pure bars and unmatched energy.**


---


### 🎧 The Sound & The Vibe


In a music scene dominated by mainstream sounds, standing out as a rap artist requires bringing something distinct to the table. "wspeed10" combines hard-hitting rap rhythms with a vibe built for the streets, the headphones, and the loud speakers.


It’s not just a song; it’s a statement for anyone on their own grind right now.


---


### 🔊 Stream "wspeed10" Now


If you haven't pressed play yet, you can stream the full track directly on Audiomack right now:


👉 **[Tap Here to Stream "wspeed10" on Audiomack](https://audiomack.com/ronny-jones/song/wspeed10)**


---


### 🚀 What’s Next?


We are just getting started. More studio clips, behind-the-scenes content, and new tracks are on the way. 


**Drop a comment below and let me know your favorite bar or line from "wspeed10"!** Don't forget to share this post with anyone who loves real hip-hop.


*Stay blessed and keep grinding!*

— **Ronny Jones**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome once again

Ronny Jones – wspeed10 | Official Track Story & Song Info.